I didn’t get to tell you quite a few things that I wanted to in my last post. There was a lot I left out, I’m sorry. We know, I get on tangents and then next thing I know, long blog.
So here’s where I tell you stuff about tension and ask you why, again. Instead of lecturing, I’m going to ask you. You can answer on your own or in the comments below. In a couple days I will check up on everything and explain it all for you in a part three.
Here’s your questions:
- Why are your characters together?
- Why is the relationship between them a character of its own?
- How do the similarities between the characters bring tension?
- How does the differences between the characters bring conflict?
- What traits do you think work well together?
- What traits are like oil and water?
- What level are they in according to Laws of Attraction?
- What is their motivation to stay together?
- Why shouldn’t they be together?
- Why should I care if they are together, or not?
So there you have it. Think it over, reread previous posts if you would like to and I’ll see you here in a few days!